Inference Data has combined a multi-layered suite of concept analytics with an advanced set of review tools and reporting features available through its web-based platform, Inference, offering clients a streamlined and accelerated approach to review. As a SaaS company, Inference Data offers a full range of services to help to guide clients through Early Case Assessment, investigations, and complex litigation, while providing solutions to improve workflow and establish the best practices to reduce the costs and manage the risks associated with large scale electronic discovery and legal review.
Inference’s core services have been developed and are delivered by a highly trained and experienced staff dedicated to providing clients with comprehensive solutions and processes in the electronic discovery spectrum. Inference Data’s service offerings include:
- Project Management & Consultation – From the very beginning and throughout the entire lifecycle of a case, Inference provides complete project management and consultation services to help clients meet the needs and goals of the matter. Project management and client services offerings encompass a full range of services including training, day-to-day management, status reporting, processing, production support, and system use consultation.
- Case Management Services – Because every electronic discovery matter is different, Inference treats each project uniquely. From site configuration and training through planning milestones and timelines, Inference takes each step with its clients to ensure the most efficient and successful discovery plan and execution is in place.
- Predictive Pricing – Inference pricing is all-inclusive, with no hourly rates, click charges or monthly user fees, so clients can expect that over the life-time of a project, pricing will remain consistent with the original proposal. Our philosophy is to provide the most comprehensive hosting and discovery services, while ensuring that all pricing and billing is clear and accurate.
- Processing – Although Inference is the first analytics-based electronic discovery platform that does not require proprietary processing and can accept standard load files from any EDD vendor, Inference Data offers a range of custom processing services help to speed the start of review and reduce overall data processing costs.
- Production – From the Inference platform or managed by the client services group, Inference provides comprehensive export and production services for any stage in the litigation process, to help you stay on schedule and within budget.